- Internationally Certified Yoga Teacher(500 hours)
- Elite Trainer from International Sports Science Association
- DNA fitness Coach from International Sports Science Association
- Personal Fitness Trainer from from International Sports Science Association
- Sports Nutritionist from from International Sports Science Association
- Child Nutrition and Cooking 2.0 from Stanford University
- Nutrition for Health Promotion and Disease from University of California, San Francisco – School of Medicine
- Fundamentals of Human Nutrition from University of Florida
- Fitness and wellness writer
- Certified Acupuncture therapist
Jyoti offers fitness training, yoga and meditation as a way to turn mind inwardly embarking journey of true freedom and happiness. Her yoga and fitness classes are a masterful blend of different exercises, postures or asanas, breathing techniques, meditation, and proper relaxation for your body, mind and heart. With her knowledge in fundamentals of human nutrition, nutrition for health promotion and disease prevention, child nutrition and cooking, helps to heal with holistic nutrition and mindful eating.
Her therapy treatment session involves balancing bioenergy(Qi) at both superficial and deep level. She use different TCM(Traditional Chinese Medicine) techniques including acupressure, acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping and gua cha. She firmly believe that all types of diseases can be easily treated by moving, transferring, transporting, transmitting, warming, cooling and inducing Qi (bioenergy), blood, Jing (life essence) and the body fluids at the deficient part or organ of the body from where these are excess in the human body.
Currently Jyoti conducts workshops, teaches group and private classes in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, India.